Cebu City is a very well-known place for every tourist both local and foreigners. It’s because of Cebu’s beautiful places and attractions to visit. Aside from the Sinulog Festival that would attract lots of people, there’s wonderful beaches too that has been known worldwide because of its stunning beauty.
Here’s a list of beaches to visit in Cebu City for every tourist who wants to relax and have fun in the beach.
Beaches in Cebu City
- Tingko Beach in Alcoy – is one of the most popular public beaches in Cebu. Located along the South National Road, Tingko is perfect for overnight trips with good friends, weekend adventures with colleagues, or day trips with the whole family.
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort – it is the first-ever dive shop to open on Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan in 1998. Owners Dutch national Dik de Boer and Filipino wife Cora put up the resort after falling in love with Malapascua.
- Logon Beach in Malapascua Island – Located in the northern part of Cebu. The beach has really fine white sand and crystal-clear waters perfect for swimming. You could also do other activities on the island like wreck diving and scuba diving with the thresher sharks. You could also do wakeboarding in Malapascua.
- Sta. Fe Beach in Bantayan Island – Bantayan is a popular destination for both locals and tourists. The beaches are simply beautiful. You can stroll from the seashore and enjoy the beauty of the crystal-clear waters of the sea.
- Tulang Diot in Camotes Island – For just 10 PHP entrance fee, you can enjoy the area with a feeling of owning the island since the place isn’t crowded. The place has crystal-clear waters and beautiful white sands.
- Hidden Beach in Aloguinsan – If you want to have fun and relax at the same time, then this is the best place for you. It’s clean, greenery and uncrowded. Literally the hidden beach of Aloguinsan! Perfect for unwinding and for those who wants a peaceful and quiet time in the beach.
These are just some of the beautiful beaches to visit in Cebu City, there’s tons of beautiful beaches that has gained so much popularity and some of them aren’t that famous (as of now) but still has its own beauty and will surely be popular as time goes by.